iFile for iOS (iPhone/iPad): This post is a must read for all iPhone and iPad users who find it difficult to handle their iDevice all by themselves. Here we will talk about an app which is one of the prime apps for iPhone and iPad and is a must have.
This app is ‘iFile’ and it is conscious in itself to handle your iDevice for you. Read more to get to know features, download and installation of iFile on iOS 10, iOS 9.4, iOS 9.3.4, iOS 9.3.2/9.3, iOS 9.3.3, 9.3.1, iOS 9+without jailbreak.
This app is not available officially on the Apple App Store. No need to worry about that as readers can get it by following certain easy steps. The app will work smoothly on iPhone 6S/6, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 6 Plus/6S Plus, iPhone 5/5S/5C , iPhone 4S, iPad(2, 3, 4), iPad Air 2, 3, 4, Mini running on iOS 10, 9.1/9, iOS 9.3.2/9.3.3 or iOS 9.3.1/9.3, iOS 9.2. iOS 9.4 without jail break.
Most of the fellow mates like me eagerly waiting for iOS 10 and later versions like iOS 10.1, iOS 10.2, iOS 10.3/10.4 and so on because i believe in apple developers they always come up with fabulous outcomes. So, just imagine iFile App on those later version, Isn’t it awesome ?.
Download iFile for iOS 10/9.4 & iOS 9.3.4, 9.3.3 or iOS 9.3.2/9.3.1 or iOS 9+ iPhone/iPad
For those who are not at all aware as to what iFile can do following points will be really handy. Before going ahead our discussion have a look on GBA4iOS for iOS 10/9.3.4 or iOS 9+ iPhone/iPad Without Jailbreak.
- It is a very effective and convenient File Management tool for iOS.
- It stores all of our info and important notifications at one location in order to make it reachable thus saving us a lots of time.
- With this iFile iOS app, you can also add ringtones, videos, install iPA files and much more.
- Single app for all our normal needs for example cut, copy, paste, compress, un-compress, delete, install and many other functions.
- iFile isn’t simply for access every file you’ve got saved on your iOS device. The app links directly with Dropbox account and backs up to iCloud.
- Wireless mode for sharing any files & docs you would like to with contacts.
- Print any document to any printer regardless of where you are with a Bluetooth connection.
Now not delaying further following are the steps to download and install iFile on iOS 10, iOS 9.4, iOS 9.3.4, iOS 9.3.3, 9.3/9.3.1, iOS 9.3.2 and iOS 9+Without Jailbreak.
Steps to Install iFile on iOS 10, 9.4/iOS 9.3.4/9.3.3, 9.3.2/9.3.1 or iOS 9.3, iOS 10.1/10.2 or iOS 10.3/10.4 iPhone/iPad
- Go to Safari Browser and use Safari only as other browsers may give erroneous conditions. Go to following URL: http://www.pgyer.com/ATAy.
- This URL leads directly to the download link and all we need to do is to tap on Install.
- Thereafter a pop-up window will ask for our confirmation. Hit Install again.
Now there is a slight modification required in the installation procedure as we are installing iFile without jailbreak. We need to change the date of our device to minimum one month prior date.
Readers might be getting worried now. There is absolutely no need to worry as it doesn’t needs to be done permanently. Just till the installation is going on. Post successful installation readers can revert back to current date and time. Also Check out latest sensational app which is helping us to run world top game that is non other than “Pokemon Go”. So know more about it click here.
So that’s it guys and gals. Now go ahead, download and install iFile on iOS 10, iOS 9.4, iOS 9.3.4, 9.3.3, 9.3.2/9.3.1 or iOS 9.3/9+ iPhone/iPad without Jailbreak and enjoy the experience of one of the prime apps for iOS.