AntiRevoke: Everybody loves iOS products and the way they work impeccably. They have gained their reputation because of services they offer, especially the smooth management of any of its device which binds you to the brand not letting you go to any other alternative. But sometimes, impediments come in the form of revoking or crashing or applications even on this platform. You do not have to worry about it as we have come up with some tips that may be helpful to you.
You must have gone through the process of side loading and installing apps which are using their party certificates only to be able to find out that after a small span of time has passed, the certificate has been revoked by the company and the application has stopped working. Sometimes this may happen to any of us.
Thanks to some new tricks and tips that may be used to protect you as well as your device. This article is about those tips which you may implement if you are facing any form of trouble in side loading or application crashing on your devices. All you need to do is follow these steps and get rid of your tensions.
AntiRevoke: Stop iOS Apps Getting Revoked on iPhone/iPad
AntiRevoke is basically VPN that blocks our iOS device from it’s connecting to Apple Servers. Antirevoke is safest one which uses DNS servers to block Apple’s servers. Antirevoke or Anti Revoke VPN is compatible with iOS 9, iOS 10(iOS 10.3.3, 10.3.2, iOS 10.3, 10.2, iOS 10.1/10) and iOS 11(iOS 11.1 includes) devices.
- It’s a quite simple one; we will not make it too long for you. Grab your beautiful set, and open its default browser Safari and navigate to the following URL – antirevoke.us.
- Next, you will catch a glimpse of the option of “install profile” link or button. You tap on it and allow when the confirmation alert appears on your screen. Easy isn’t it?.
- A standard procedure will be presented for installing a profile in settings. You need to tap on the install button on the top of the page, then some catchy information will be presented to you, and you have to tap “next.” After the process is done, then tap the install button once again. If you have a Pass code, then input the code as the part of your process.
- Tap on the “Done” button once this is completed. Feeling a bit relaxed now? After this, you will be redirected to the original page, which is the original website.
- The rest of the process will be done automatically, but if you wish to see what’s happening then launch settings.app and tap on VPN to go into it. Make sure it is ticked when you tap on the information button; “connect on demand” is now toggled on the “on” position.
Conclusion: Fix Side loaded ++Apps IPA Getting Revoked or Crashing on iPhone/iPad
This is all that you need to do to protect your applications and installs from being revoked or side loaded by Apple. No hard work, no complex network solution is required, and all you have to do is to follow these easy steps mentioned above. There you go, enjoy your experience. Hope you enjoy this article. If you have any query regarding these processes, feel free to ask us.